Sunday 9 October 2016

Romanian Infantry painted

After painting some vehicles for my new Romanian, I decided to mix things up and paint some infantry. As well as some blisters, I also had some odd infantry and command stands that I picked up from a friend a while back. They are all Battlefront figures. Being a relatively small batch, it seems ideal to paint these first as trial figures.

I used the painting guide from the Mid War companion Eastern Front. I generally followed the guide but made some small tweaks.

Being a new army, I also had the opportunity to change my basing. I have never used tufts before so I decided to give these a try. I used some army painter tufts I picked up recently. I have included some static grass too. I have changed my base highlight colour to flat earth and I think it looks more natural than my previous colours. I think it would work better if I had 2 different coloured tufts so I will add these to the next batch.

Anyway, here are the photos. I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to comment with suggestions for the new army and/or to follow my blog.
















No comments:

Post a Comment