Tuesday 29 November 2016

Painting: Battlefront Leopard IIs (TGBX01)

I reviewed the Leopards here. I then shared my ideas on colours and paints here.

I have finished painting these beautiful models. I had to amend my colour selection slightly. I found the originally planned Black Gray too dark. So I swapped this out for German Gray. I think it looks better. I left a little of the Black Gray underneath to highlight the German Gray above

If you read the painting article above, you will recall that this was to be my experiment with black lining. I decided to go with a simple black paint instead of the panel line. I think it came out OK. However, I need more practice.

Anyway, onto the pictures. I hope you enjoyed my first West German batch.

Company Commander.
A full strength platoon.
Platoon with commander.
And again.
Platoon Commander
Rear view.

No comments:

Post a Comment