Thursday 24 November 2016

Decals, Planning and Romanian Captured BA10s.

So, those who have been following will know that I planned badly have been waiting on decals to finish up my Romanian vehicles. The good news is that they have arrived so I can finish up the tanks that have been sitting on my desk taunting me.

I also picked up the last 3 anti tank guns I needed to finish up my list, but that is a post for another day.

For those who haven't been following, I reviewed some BA10s here. I then went ahead and painted them here. You can also see the paints and steps I used.

You will recall that I couldn't find any pictures of Romanian captured vehicles, so I got creative with my decals.

Anyway, without further ado, they are now finished. Here are some pics. I hope you enjoyed the journey of these little guys.











No comments:

Post a Comment