Saturday 3 December 2016

Tournament Coverage: Early War Grand Tournament.

This weekend sees two significant events. It is the Australian Early War GT. IT is also my wife's birthday. Given that I played man dollies wargamed all last weekend at the NSW Masters, I decided to spend the weekend with my wonderful wife and new son. I would have to wargame vicariously through other wargamers.

Scott, a Sydney tournament regular player and organiser has shared his experiences. The EW GT is a five round, two day event at the Hall of Heroes Campbelltown. His list is:

List

Army on display
Scott played and beat German Schutzen, Russian Valentines and KV tanks and then 5 British Matilda tanks in fighting withdrawal. 3 wins from 3 games - Well done Scott!

Here are some pics. Thanks to Scott for allowing me to share on the blog.

Cavalry advancing through the village.
The train!
Polish Lancers
Tiger Ace... Um... Polish Cavalry
Gulp. A tough ask for Polish Cavalry.
Germans controlling the road.
Recce mission halted!










No comments:

Post a Comment