Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas from Hasty Attack.




I would like to wish all readers of this blog a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. A special thanks to everyone who has provided feedback, left comments, liked a post or helped with the blog in the last few months.



In the 3 and a bit months since this blog started, there have been 57 posts and more than 18,000 page views. I have covered releases of information about v4, covered several tournaments, completed a new army and even been posted on the front page of the Flames of War Website.


The aim of this blog when I set out was to keep me working on my hobbies and developing and sharing my painting. So far I think this has been successful. It has been a good year.



I will be taking a short break to spend some time with the family and will be back in the new year with lots more.



Please share with me what you have liked so far, what you want to see more of and even what you want to see less of.

Once again Merry Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment