Sunday 11 December 2016

Painting: Battlefront Romanian Infantry Platoon (RO702) - Part II.

One of my first Romanian posts here covered a batch of infantry stands I made up from loose unpainted Romanian Battlefront figures from a friends left overs.

Since then, I have painted a full platoon of Battlefront Romanian infantry from the blister RO702 here. Please follow this link for a review of this pack.

Now that the bulk of my army is painted, I cracked open another blister of RO702 and finished off the first platoon. Like the blister I reviewed above, this batch was a joy to paint.

I also have a spotter that I forgot to paint when I painted up my artillery. So, it was also included in this batch.

Anyway, enough rabbiting on from me, here are the pictures. I hope you enjoy.

Romanians forward!

In column
Rear View.
Force arrayed.
Strangely artistic pose.



No comments:

Post a Comment