Wednesday 14 December 2016

Painting: Battlefront Romanian TAC Schneider 47mm guns (RO501) - Part 2.

This is the 2nd batch of these beauties I have painted. The first batch of 6 was painted a while back and can be found here. Please follow this 2nd link for my full review of the Battlefront RO501 blister and a brief history of the TAC Schneider 47mm gun.

Today I add 3 more guns to the gun line. I really only need 8 of these for EW (Two platoons of four) but the 9 can be used for LW. I might expand into that period later.

Like the first batch, these are from the battlefront blister RO501. The blister comes with 3 guns - each with 4 crew and a command stand. I have again elected to just use 3 of the 4 crew. Like the previous two blisters, this was a simple clean up and assemble. There was very little flash and the guns are only 3 simple pieces each.

And with no further ado, the pictures. I hope you enjoy them!






No comments:

Post a Comment