Thursday 16 February 2017

Tournament: Cancon Day 3.

Cancon is the biggest event of the year. It is also the event where the majority of the entrants travel. As such 3 days away is a great chance to catch up with mates, play a game or 14 (if you are silly enough to play day and night flames!) and have a few beers. All this can be pretty tiring. By day 3 I was having a ton of fun but a little tired. I only managed to grab a few photos.

Fortunately, most of those photos were of the spectacular campaign event final big table game. This was an all-in game across too many tables to count.

Results from the Flames of War and Team Yankee events can be found Here

Anyway, this is the last post of my Cancon coverage. I hope I have provided you a taste of Australia's biggest event! I hope you enjoy these last few pics.

German training match. Early Germans and Late, late Germans
Nicely painted late, late Germans
The table I saw was.... this long
Who needs terrain when we can simply hang out beyond range.
Sand as far as the eye can see
How many people are playing this game?
It was this tank. Hang on, no, it was that one. Um...
Another training game!

No comments:

Post a Comment