Monday 27 February 2017

Painting: Battlefront Gepard (TGBX07)


Today on the blog, the freshly painted Gepards roll off the painting desk.




A month and a day ago, I reviewed and un-boxed the Battlefront Gepards. That post is here. We have had terrible weather in Sydney, between high heat, humidity and rainfall. I finally managed a good day for spraying a few days back. The Gepards are the first of that batch of TY West Germans to be finished. More to come!

I used the Plastic Soldier Soviet Green spray. If anyone from Plastic Soldier Company or a distributor in Australia is reading this, your spray cans are great but very hard to come by. I have checked a bunch of shops and was unable to get my hands on a can. I ended up convincing a mate to part with one of his cans that he isn't using just yet. The product is good and I for one would buy more if I could get a hold of more.




Anyway, back to the Gepards. Aside from the Soviet Green spray, I followed my now standard TY paint scheme and it worked well. I couldn't tell from the pictures what colour the radar dish should be so I left it Green. If anyone knows, please sound off in comments.


I hope you enjoyed this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment