Friday 17 February 2017

Painting: Battlefront Fliegerfaust Grupp (TGR708)

Earlier in the week, I reviewed the Battlefront Fliegerfaust Grupp. You can find that review on this link. I have just finished painting up the blister. Given the short time it took to paint up the Panzer Grenadier Platoon, I was expecting a pretty quick turn around time on this blister.

However the reality was something else. Just the six stands contain 36 figures. The six bases are each large and therefore require extra basing. However I wont need to paint another pack so not a massive problem.

Overall, I think they turned out pretty well. Given the amount of open space on the bases, this pack would have provided a great opportunity to add some more details like walls or fences.

Roll the pictures....









No comments:

Post a Comment