Sunday 25 June 2017

Painting: PSC Panzer III J Early

Today I share my PSC PZIIIs


I recently recently posted up a review of these beautiful models. I think these are my new favourite plastic kits. Check my review, but I cannot say enough good things about the PSC Panzers.


Painting was per my standard DAK style. You can find that scheme here.


When it came to painting, this kit didn't let me down. The details were crisp and easy to identify, whilst still being in a restrained, realistic style (as apposed to the exaggerated Battlefront style). The large amount of running gear, stowage, tools and equipment really allowed opportunities to pick out details.


I painted and decaled these as part of 15. Panzer Division, I. Division, 2. Company along with the rest of my DAK force.


I hope you enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment