Wednesday 7 June 2017

Painting: Battlefront M10C Achilles

Today I post up some pics of my new Achilles.

I recently posted a review of the Battlefront M10 box. I chose to make mine up as Achilles. You can find that review here.


I sprayed these white and the brushed on a base coat of English Uniform. The crates and tools are base coated chocolate Brown. I then washed the entire model in Strong Tone.


I then drybrushed on a highlight of English Uniform with a touch of Iraqi Sand.  The tracks were painted black. The crates and tools were then highlighted with flat earth.


At this point I confess I didn't paint the road wheels. Please don't tell anyone! I then drybrushed the tracks and wheel flat earth. I think this covered most of the scene of the crime anyway!



Now, as I posted in the review, there were no British crew included. I scored a spare crew frame from a friend and I had 3 tank commanders left in my spares box. I could only scrounge 8 crew. I will try and source another 4 at some point. These were painted up and added in. I then added an air recognition decal.


I hope you enjoyed this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment