Wednesday 24 May 2017

100 Hasty Posts

Today I hastily post up my 100th blog post and look back at the 99 that proceeded it.

Nearly 8 months ago I shared my ambition of blogging about my my hobby; namely painting, modelling and gaming. I have written lots of reviews of figures, terrain and books. I have reported back on tournaments and events I have attended. I have even provided my thoughts on releases and the new V4 rules. Most importantly for me, I am still here, still painting, still playing and still blogging.

Here are some highlights:

My first review. Some unassuming German HMGs:


My first report from a tournament. This one was Team Yankee at Moab.


A post about the small world of wargaming.


My first list building post. The mighty Romanians from V3.


The first of my painting tips from an average painter series.

Hasty Attack

My thoughts on V4


And...

My first treasures from the top drawer post


I hope you have enjoyed the first 100, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment